Saturday, October 23, 2010

my room can't get any better!!

haha..mama kept telling me how she's having headache over my bedroom.. i told her that i'm gonna take just 2 weeks to clean all those messy.. but she refused to hear and told me to clean it rite away.. i'm having headache for having too much work.. i can't really do it in a day.. i need to do it slowly.. yesterday i've been doing for about 1 hour and i've bad headache which cause me to fall esleep for about 2-3 hours.. and how do u expect me to finish all this in one day?? i'm trying to make it fast mama.. please just ignore my room.. i've told u not to enter my room till i'm done rite?? haha~

now i've done 80% of my bedroom.. just need to clean up my bed and throw away all those rubbish and put unused item in the store.. but i don't want to it now.. let me finish it tomorrow.. i'm sure, i'm gonna have a deep sleep tonite since i've been pushing myself to finish it.. i'm having headache now and i feel like sleeping.. have to wait for Maghrib and Isyak first..seeing the pillow waving at me.. haha~

tomorrow, mama gonna go back to Dumai.. she want to meet my granny and her younger sis.. let her have her holiday then.. she had been waiting for me to have sem break, so that she can go.. and as usual, i'm gonna in charge of house cleaning, laundry, cooking and etc.. jut the housewife works + helping papa wif his lorry~ have to help him and abang.. gonna have a long tiring day.. dats wat mama done everyday.. oh mama, I LOVE YOU!!!

thats it.. gonna continue later, see ya bloggie!!

dya zairizal

No comments: