Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Complicated life but family and friend are always there~


I'm already home now.. Have finish my fifth sem and get ready for the LI in HKL this coming 29 November 2010.. Really had a tiring day today since i've been moving out from the house at SA and bring all my things back to BK.. I'm not gonna miss SA, but i'll miss my housemate so much~ and my classmate too..

Not gonna unpacked all my belonging since, i'm so da
mn lazy to do so~ Let's just do it in this few weeks.. Bit by bit, i'm sure it's gonna b done.. haha.. Now, just wanna have a blast wif all my lovely oppa~ And not to be forget, i'm so happy to receive such love from my luvly housemate!!tq so much for the present!!


Nicest present from Luvly housemate!!

Tomorrow, i'm gonna have fun for last time before all housemate go back hometown.. Wif syira n nab, we are planning to watch 'cuti2 cinta'.. Funniest!! Me, watching a malay movie.. But since there is cutie Nora Danish n funny Farid Kamil, we gonna have a try.. haha.. Let's just hope it's gonna b worth our money..haha~ No matter wat, i'm gonna enjoy our day tomorrow..

And lastly, now... I'm gonna have my break.. It's not even 11pm, but let me just read my comic.. while listening to my Oppa singing of course!! haha~

2 comments:

AfiqahZ said...

terbaekk !! :D

Dyazz said...

opkos..haha~u see..wat kind of present r there for me!!giler terbaek!!haha~