Monday, October 11, 2010

life as a student..isn't it burdensome??

dear bloggie,

with them studying, i'm having a blast with Mr. Toshee.. been reading but then it turn out useless when not a single word get into my brain.. yawning and yawning.. it's been 9 days since exam start and i've done with 2 paper which mean i've got another 2 paper this coming thursday and saturday.. and then, there goes my busy and bored day...aigoo~

after the exam, i'm gonna have 'spend-time-with-the-girls-day'... it's been such a long time since we plan on going to ice-skating in Sunway.. insyaallah, next monday or tuesday, we will be there to have a blast together.. right then, we are gonna be going to KL to find a room or house to be rent around HKL since we (me and 3 friend who two of them is my housemate) are gonna have our LI at the HKL at the end of november.

to be honest, i'm afraid that i might didn't make it to the LI since i'm afraid my result gonna turn bad..i'm hoping that i pass and can continue to have LI there at HKL.. if only i didn't make it this end of november and i need to repeat paper, then, i think i might just stop study.. gonna be ashamed with friend and lecturer.. i'm sure papa will tell me to get married since he will say i'm not serious..haha~

after satisfied with the blast with friend, got house or room...then, my life as a good daughter gonna start.. with determination(which i'm not sure for how long it can remain), i'm gonna make a handnote info about all those drugs and medication usually used in hospital so that i'm not gonna be ashamed with my blankhead.. since, i'm carrying the MSU name, i've to do my best to not to make them ashamed with me..haha~my wish..haha~


hopefully,this final exam gonna pass smoothly and calmly.. after satisfied with all those excitement, i'm gonna try hard to prepare for LI.. and later at HKL, i'll try my best to enjoy my work and learn as much as i can..hopefully i'm not gonna create any mess and get a good recommendation from hospital..and i can see that i'm gonna miss my SUJU oppa when i'm in hospital later..not only SUJU oppa, SHINee, DBSK, BEAST, UKISS, FTI and etc...gonna have time on weekend only i think(if not busy with report)..huwaaaa~

wish me luck ok bloggie!!!off now to sleep since i'm having stomachache after eating at steakhouse just now..haha~


4 comments:

AfiqahZ said...

papa will let u married if u dont serious in ur studies?
haha. dats cool !

dpt abg ipar. likeee ! :DD

Dyazz said...

u r crazy..me?marry?n yet this early??dat's gonna kill me..i'm not that kind of person..i'll just find myself somework n get through those hardship, as long as i'm into it~not to b a young bride..unless my SUJU oppa or other oppa wanna convert to islam n marry me..haha~(crazy thought!!)

AfiqahZ said...

haha. who knowss. :P
cehh. pigi dahhh ngan ur SUJU uhh...
UNLIKE ! :P

* but its ok if a'd a korean abg ipar :D

Dyazz said...

miahaha...just let me get a truly handsome guy which is dependable instead of ugly guy who r bullsh*t..haha~like cici always said, we need someone to correct our gene..so dat our child won't be too ugly..haha~