Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'M TOTALLY DONE!!

oh my!!I'm totally done..With radio drama that is still unsettled, re-test dis saturday, final exam next week, biochem assignment....huwaaaa...i'm scared that i wanna vomit!!owh..i've no voice rite nowb'coz of accidentally inhale the smoke of cigarette by people at the cafe..Owh..i'm totally done!!dis monday is my physiology presentation!How am I going to talk??oh MY!!

hmm..I'm so dizzy rite now..U know, I didn't sleep last nite??Eh,umm..i did sleep for about 2 hours..but I'm wake up every 30 min coz worried with my radiodrama..And now I've to get ready for morning class..TUTORIAL!!I've got to go!!daaaaaaaaaaaa~

p/s:i've no voice!!eh,umm..i did have!but only sometime and its so big voice..haha~wish me luck for final and re-test...daa....muahss..

dyazz

No comments: